The following PIER Training Institute clients are national and international health care providers and organizations who are committed to changing the way we treat severe mental illness.
- Contra Costa County Mental Health Services, First Hope Program – Concord, CA*
- Kickstart, Providence Community Services – San Diego, CA
- Maine Medical Center – Portland, ME
- Mid-Valley Behavioral Care Network – Salem, OR
- Momentum for Mental Health – Santa Clara County, CA
- Santa Clara County REACH (Starlight and Momentum) Programs – San Jose, CA*
- University of California – San Francisco, CA
- University of California Davis – Sacramento, CA
- University of New Mexico – Albuquerque, NM
- Ventura Early Intervention Prevention Services (VIPS), Telecare Corporation – Ventura, CA*
- Washtenaw Community Health Organization – Ypsilanti, MI
- Zucker Hillside Hospital – Glen Oaks, NY
*Administered by the California Institute for Behavioral Health Services.
States which have provided PTI training to various agencies not listed above: Almost all agencies state-wide in Maine, Michigan, New York and Oregon. Some agencies in Maryland, New Hampshire, Nevada and Vermont.
Universities which have sponsored PTI training: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Harvard University, McGill University, University of California at Davis, University of California at San Francisco, University of Michigan, University of New Mexico and University of Rochester.